Our Bed and Breakfast is currently closed and we are making preparations for opening once the restrictions are lifted, from 4th July (at the earliest).
Customers can to book any of our 4 rooms from 4th July onwards. There is no deposit necessary and no cancellation fee. Why not make a booking now for your summer break in Grassington. There is nothing to lose!
We want to ensure that every one of our customers feel happy and safe at Craiglands. There are several measures we have taken for this, based on Government guidelines for public buildings. Fortunately it is easier for us as we are small, family run Bed and Breakfast with no employees. We can work with our customers to provide exactly what they need. Preparation for a stay can be done by Email or over the telephone.
How will customers access their rooms?
Guests can be greeted by Dave or Lynette at a specific time to minimise contact with others. Alternatively, guests can use the disinfected coded keypad to gain access to the bed and breakfast and to their room again at a pre-arranged time.
What about breakfast service?
The dining room is large enough to provide breakfast for two rooms at a time and ensure social distancing. Guests have the option to:-ook a specific time to eat in the dining room (served by the owners)
Pre-order and have breakfast in their room
Eat outside on the sunny terrace
Collect breakfast from a service hatch in order to avoid contact with the owners.
- book a specific time to eat in the dining room (served by the owners)
- Pre-order and have breakfast in their room
- Eat outside on the sunny terrace
- Collect breakfast from a service hatch in order to avoid contact with the owners.
- Packed breakfast from a collection point
We are open to specific requests from customers. They just need to ask!
What if pubs and restaurants are closed? Where will customers eat?
We can provide a packed lunch for £5 for your day out. We have a fantastic chef on the premises and can offer an evening meal should guests require it (booked in advance). All meals will be prepared using fresh local produce. Tell us what your favourite dish is and we can make it for you.
- Many of the local pubs are providing a take away service. We can point you in the direction of our favourites and you can eat in our dining room or on our terrace.
- Guests can bring their own drinks (we are not licenced) and we will provide glasses, ice buckets and a slice.
- We have two sunny terraces that guests can use after a day out exploring the Dales. Sit with a glass of wine and watch the world go by.
How will Hygiene be upheld?
It goes without saying that Craiglands is spotlessly clean. Each room is deep cleaned after each guest following HSE guidance. Each guest will have use of their own private bathroom and there will be no communal bathrooms / toilets. Hand sanitizer is available throughout the whole Bed and Breakfast. Should guests wish to use PPE equipment they are more than welcome to bring their own.
How will guests communicate with the owners if they have any requests?
Guests can email or telephone prior to their stay. During the stay guests can simply text us and we can respond immediately to any requests. David and Lynette are also happy to have a socially distanced conversation.